GreenFleet North East
GreenFleet NORTH EAST is being staged in association with North East Combined Authority on 19th October
Industry experts will present keynote presentations on the day, highlighting the collaborative vision for a greener region, plus the latest on car, van and charging grants. Talking on the day will be senior officials from OLEV, plus the councils themselves, along with some of the major OEMs producing the vehicles that can make this all a reality.
So, if your organisation is based in the North East area, or somewhere near, and you run vehicles in and around the region, then GreenFleet NORTH EAST will demonstrate how this CAN be done in an EV or PHEV. Don’t believe us? Come to the event and we can show you how!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS AMAZING EVENT?
- Do you believe there is a greener way to travel that benefits both the environment and your budget?
- Do you lack knowledge on EV’s, PHEV’s and Charging, and want to find out more?
- Do you feel as though you are battling excessive fuel and running costs?
If you find yourself answering YES to any of the above questions then YOU must attend the GreenFleet NORTH EAST event!
This event will enable you and your colleagues to ‘experience’ the vehicles first hand, speak to the manufacturers and solution providers, as well as discuss matters with the UK Government.
Please do not delay and book your place today…Spaces are limited!
Visitors will get the benefit of one-to-one sessions with experts in electric vehicles and infrastructure, all within a day designed to help stimulate the adoption of EV’s on the regions streets.
“OLEV are pleased to support the GreenFleet EV and Plug-in vehicle events, as they help to educate UK businesses on the viability of this technology, and stimulate adoption in UK fleets. We would encourage any organisation in the region to attend, where they can then engage with ourselves, the vehicle manufacturers and other innovative solutions providers” - Jonathan Mitchell, Head of Strategy, Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV)
GreenFleet NORTH EAST will be hosted by Quentin Willson and the day consists of TEST DRIVES, group workshops and informative seminars and there will also be a chance to network and share industry knowledge.
- Breakfast, all day refreshments and a buffet lunch
- TEST DRIVE the latest brand new cars from leading brands A gathering of 45+ fleet professionals from the region, with the key players in the EV market
- A keynote session from the UK’s leading EV leasing specialists, OLEV and Quentin Willson