GreenFleet DERBY is being staged in association with Derby City Council and will be held on 8th March at the Pride Park Stadium, Derby.
Industry experts will present keynote presentations on the day, highlighting where Derby is at with public infrastructure, plus the latest on car and van grants.WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS AMAZING EVENT?
- Do you believe there is a greener way to travel that benefits both the environment and your budget?
- Do you lack knowledge on EV AND PHEV’s, and want to find out more!?
- Do you feel as though you are battling excessive fuel and running costs?
If you find yourself answering yes to any of the above questions then YOU must attend our GreenFleet DERBY event!
This event will enable you and your colleagues to ‘experience’ the vehicles first hand, speak to the manufacturers and solution providers, as well as discuss matters with the UK Government.
Please do not delay and book your place today…Spaces are limited!
Participating Fleet Managers will get the benefit of one to one sessions with experts in electric vehicles and infrastructure all within a day designed to help stimulate the adoption of EV’s on the regions streets.The Format
- Breakfast, all day refreshments and a buffet lunch
- TEST DRIVE the latest brand new cars from leading brands
- A gathering of 45+ fleet managers from Derby and the surrounding areas, with the key players in the EV market
- Key note sessions from the UK’s leading EV leasing specialists
Don’t delay and book your place today!